Corona virus (COVID-19) has affected more than 80 nations in the world. The virus is pandemic and more than 4000 people have lost their lives by now. The Corona virus is incurable at the moment but you can take some prevention steps to keep yourselves and your families safe.
What should you do to beat Corona virus:
- Frequently wash your hands with good quality soap. Do it for at least 20 seconds, especially after visiting public places, sneezing and coughing.
- Try to avoid touching your mouth, eyes & nose with unwashed hands.
- Use hand sanitizer that has at least 60% alcohol.
- Frequently clean AND disinfect touched surfaces everyday.
- Cover your mouth while sneezing and coughing with a tissue paper, throw it into the dustbin after use.
- Don’t go out if you are sick.
- Wear a face mask if you are sick, if you are not sick then you don’t need to wear a face mask, unless you visit public places or visit people.
Important contact numbers
The Helpline Number for corona-virus : +91-11-23978046
The Helpline Email ID for corona-virus : ncov2019[at]gmail[dot]com
Twitter Help: https://twitter.com/MoHFW_INDIA
Let’s Stay Healthy
Shop for Health and Fitness products and get up to 50% off. Shop for health care devices strength training equipment, exercise balls, yoga mats and exercise gloves.